BAPTISM SERVICE LOGISTICS:
|HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND AS YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR BAPTISM!
- Arrive at the Church Building 45 minutes prior to your baptism service time (i.e. 8:15am for 9:00am service or 10:15am for 11:00am service) (we will meet you by the stairs in the Atrium & bring you to the lower level)
- What do I bring and wear?
- Men - You can wear a bathing suit and the shirt we provide to go over your bathing suit.
- Women - You can wear long shorts or leggings and the shirt we provide over your bathing suit.
- Some additional things to bring are white socks, a plastic bag (for wet clothing), gym bag for your clothes, comb/brush, hair dryer, etc. We will provide towels!
- We will also give you another baptism t-shirt to wear AFTER you are baptized.
- After being baptized, dry off, put on your baptism t-shirt, go upstairs, and line up in the back of the Sanctuary. You will see the area marked off.
- Invite your family and friends! It is a great opportunity for them to hear all of God’s stories, including yours!