Download the Zoom App & create an account-
Note to leaders who ARE starting the video this week: Names are above
Note to leaders who AREN'T starting the video this week:
- The same way that you sent me the video link is the same way you will send it to the students, the link doesn't change.
- Example of text to send out to student:
- Note- Can you please follow these steps and send me the link in step 7 below via text to my number 5166601412 instead of to your life group? I want to have you ready to start a video chat if your other life group leader can't. You only have to send me the link one time.
- Step 1- Download the Zoom App & create an account- Apple-
- Step 2- Open the Zoom app and click the orange button, "New Meeting."
- Step 3- On the next screen, make sure both "Video On" and "Use Personal Meeting ID (PMI)" are turned on so that both sliders show green.
- Step 4- Then click "Start a Meeting." Immediately after, if prompted to do so, select "Call Using Internet Audio."
- Step 5- Click "Participants" at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 6- Then click "Invite" at the bottom of the next screen.
- Step 7- (If not starting a video this week just send this link to me 5166601412)- Click "Send Message" to just send the link to the students or simply click "copy URL" and paste it into your life group text chat from previous week.